Friday, November 12, 2010

Bubbly!

Hello loves-
For starters, I just want to say I hope everyone has a Great weekend! I know I will!
Yesterday I had my hair colored by this new girl named Robbie and I absolutley love it. Last time I went to that salon, this other girl Toni messed my hair all up LOL. My roots were still showing and it looked as if she did not even dye it. Also, when I mentioned a trim, she wacked 3 inches off!! Since when did a trim mean "cut my hair really short?" So from now on, I am only going to Robbie!
This weekend is the LSU homecoming game vs. Monroe. My friend Renee and I have tickets to the game so that is what we will being doing saturday. By the way, this will be my first ever LSU game, so I am pretty excited to go. On another note: This will be a bitter/sweet weekend.
My boyfriend Dustin will be racing at Cowtown this weekend in Forth Worth, TX. I RARELY ever miss a race. But this weekend just happen to be an exception. I have always wanted to go to Cowtown because i heard that track is fast and always puts on a Great show. Oh well, life happens and I will be rooting for him from the grand stands in Death Valley!
Here is Dustin's Sprint car that he will be racing this weekend! Everyone wish him luck! :)
Here is Dustin in the heat race at I-44 Mini Sprint Nationals:
Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Don't get me started on highlight debackles. Thank goodness I have found someone here in Flower Mound Texas that knows how to treat a woman's hair. I will be in Forth Worth today, so maybe I will drive by the track and shout out a hello to Dustin for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the car. good luck Dustin. i know you will do well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that car and make sure you tip Robbie for making your hair look good. I know Dustin is going to feel strange without his good luck charm in the stands cheering him on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck to Dustin. I hope you have fun at the game. Don't forget your course work!

    K. Smith
    Eng. 226

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did Dustin do? And your hair looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete