Thursday, September 9, 2010

Word of the day: Exhausting

Ever wake up in the morning and you can just feel like it going to be one of those days?
Well, today wasn't one of those days but it sure was a hand full. For starters, i was on "E" this morning on the way to work and when i got to the pump, my gas tank wouldn't open. Luckily (after ten minutes of tinkering) i got it open. Now i am running late, great!
Once at work, i could not even get through the door and set down my purse before sent on a wild goose chase of answering phones and be a personal assisant (more like golpher) to co-workers whom did not want to get their lazy butts up. I needed so badly an energy drink. Did i mention i work for the District Attorney's office, so i have to deal with "idiots" all day long. I have never heard so many excuses for missing court in my life before i started working there. Also, this week we are down a couple people due to them taking vacations. Ahh, more work for muah! Leaving work at 4:30, i let my hair down and i don't answer a single phone call.
On another note, why does car shopping have to be so dang complicated? I can't just look at a single car without a salesman stalking me down to try and get me to sign a million papers. When the baffoons do that, it deters me from wanting the car at all and i leave dissapointed. Today was the third white altima coupe i have test drove in the past month. I really liked this one, i really did. But that dang salesman made me feel uncomfortable and i just felt like mine is still out there somewhere. So i left, no new car smell, no new keys...oh well. 
I will definitely have to keep you guys updated on my car search through this treterious jungle of baffoon salesman.
Hope everyone has a relaxing night, that's what im going to be doing after a day like today.
Peace out homies
JSchmidtke <3

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog site and good luck with the car hunting and harassing salesmen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so understand about what you mean about it being "one of those days." I know it's going to be one of those days when I wake up, go "ugh", and not get up. I love your description of car salesmen being "baffoons." That is so true!! I have been looking for a car as well and it has been going no where because of those baffoons. All they want to do is pressure you into a deal you don't want or a car you don't need. Last dealership I went to, we told the saleswoman our pricerange and she kept showing us cars several thousand over our range. It's a shame car shopping has turned into that. Good luck and may the car gods be watching over you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes car salesmen are obnoxious. I worked at a car dealership about ten years ago in sales. I was never pushy, of course that may be why I could never sell cars. They are pushy because their boss is breathing down their backs. It is a very "shady business." If we let a customer leave without speaking to the sales manager we got into all kinds of trouble. I hope that you find you're perfect car and perfect salesman soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My experience with car sales people has been good, but I generally go in armed to the teeth with research. I walked out of a Honda dealership because they wouldn't talk to me about hybrids--wouldn't even let me test drive one. The sales people kept pushing Accords. So I bought a Mazda!

    K. Smith
    Eng. 226

    ReplyDelete