Saturday, September 18, 2010

Word of Day: Reminiscing

Memorie, memories, memories, oh how i love making memories and reminiscing on the past.

Today was my little sister's sophmore year homecoming. She asked me to do her hair and make-up. I was more than happy to do it for her and of course her friends too. As im doing Makenzie's hair, im thinking about how i had an ACT the morning of mine my Junior year. How nervous i was and how i did not like my hair that my friend Jessica did. Then from there i remember being on danceline and we had a huge pep ralley we danced at. Those were the days....i wish i could go back and relive them.

After dropping my lil sis and her friends off at the dance, i go waste a little time at my friend Mariha's house. I walk through the door and i was shock at the site of old danceline videos from high school playing on the television. Floods of memories come pouring through my head. I may upload them on here for everyone to check out how good we were as a dance team.
Our school won first place every year at competitions in dallas. We also won all-stars which got a couple of us girls a trip to london to dance in the New Year's Day parade. We had a blast in high school. What i would give to be back now and expirence the joys of no responsibility but getting to practice on time.

I leave this open for all of you to remember the times of high school. What were you like, the nerd, the jock, the cheerleader?
Peace
Jessica <3

2 comments: